Oxivir Excel Wipe Softpack
- Available in 2 different packagings: by 100 and 30 wipes.
- Secured plastic lid that prevents the evaporation of the component.
- Substrate of 100% propylene which delivers a superior strength of the wipe.
- Available in 26 x 20 cm. Allows to clean and disinfect 1,66 sqm with one wipe.
- No hazard classification, no need for PPE.
Oxivir Excel Wipes Canister
- Includes 160 wipes.
- Substrate material designed for low risk of leaving contaminating fibres on surfaces and efficient solution release.
- Available in 15 x 17 cm. Allows to clean and disinfect 2,24 sqm with one wipe.
- Canister made of 100% propylene with a secured and durable plastic lid that avoids evaporation with a reinforced hinge.
- The translucent lid allows to check the level of wipes available. Convenient and flexible system for multi wipe or single wipe distribution.
Oxivir Excel Foam
- Available in 750 ml foam trigger.
- Woolsafe approved.
- Ready to use for faster disinfection, applied as a foam, no rinsing required.
- No hazard warnings.
- Does not contain respiratory irritants.
- Suitable for use in high risk areas including ICU, OR, NICU and patient rooms.
- Applied for VAH listing.
Oxivir Excel Concentrate
- Available in 2 x 5L canisters and 6X1L in designated markets.
- For large surfaces cleaning and disinfecting, to be used in bucket and spray bottle.
- Dosing and dispensers available for dilution control that provide an excellent cost in use.
- Spray trigger (pre printed) available for ready to use solution.