- #WeAreDairy Competition Information
Terms and Conditions of Competition
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. All competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Your entry will be taken as signifying consent to all of the competition rules.
- The prize consists of one $10,000 first prize.
- The Competition is open to dairy farm owners, managers, employees and dairy farming groups, excluding employees of Diversey, their families, or agents of Diversey. The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- Competition entries must be made via the #WeAreDairy web page. Follow the link and instructions to complete entry. Entry is limited to one entry per category for each farm address (maximum two entries - one for sustainability and one for animal welfare). No purchase is necessary.
- The Competition will commence at 12:00GMT on 4th February 2021 and shall end at 23:59GMT on 31st August 2021. Entries will not be accepted after the end time and date.
- The Competition winner will be judged by the stated judging panel using the criteria shared on the website. The winner will be required to provide proof of identity and age prior to the despatch of any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake any action as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- The first prize winner will be contacted via email within 14 days of the closing date using the contact details provided in the entry. If the winner does not acknowledge notification within 7 days the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner.
- Once the winner has been selected the Promoter will make contact by email to arrange payment to your bank. Payment will be made by a third party: Kendals PR.
- No other prize alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right acting reasonably and in accordance with relevant legislation and codes, to amend or withdraw the promotion if it deems it necessary to do so due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the rules of entry.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have agreed to be contacted by one of the methods shown when entering this competition.
- Entrants consent to the details of their entry being shared openly on Diversey websites and other promoter social media platforms and relevant media titles/platforms. Do not enter if you do not consent to this.
- Finalists consent to taking part in testimonial activity to be covered in press. Do not enter if you do not consent to this.
- The decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners' first name and address will be made available from 21st September to 31st December 2021 upon request by contacting the Promoter.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- UK Promoter and Data Controller is: Diversey Limited, company number 3459907 Registered Office: Weston Favell Centre, Northampton, NN3 8PD
- Diversey and Deosan are registered trademarks of the Promoter in the UK and worldwide. Any other trademarks which may feature are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Questions or requests for further information can be emailed to email@example.com.