The need to manage the potential risks of food allergens in a production environment is universally accepted across all steps of the food and beverage production process. This responsibility can be fulfilled in different ways, including a prerequisite program and the integration with the HACCP system. An effective allergen management system should take into account all aspects, from the initial supply of raw materials to the manufacture and packaging of the finished product, as well as the development of new products.
Fabrizio Tardioli, Global Food Safety Solutions Director F&B, Diversey presents an overview of allergens within the food and beverage industry and provides details on how to manage them at the processing plant level.
- Managing the allergen risk
- Cleaning and disinfection process
- Cleaning validation process
Submit your details to view the on-demand webinar. Access information will be emailed to you - please check your SPAM folder.
- Webinar recorded during initial broadcast on 4 June 2019, 15:00 CET.
- Approximately 50 minutes in duration including Q&A session.